What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Plugin idea

Plugin idea
Author: Message:
Flash13

Rock on

38 / Male / –
O.P. Shocked  Plugin idea
I've been thinking about a plugin for quite some time, after looking at the plugin VB code, realising I have bugger all idea what it was doing, and not knowing how to impliment the rest of my idea either, I thought I'd post it here, and see what comes out

The basic idea is that it hooks into your webcam (like Screenshot sender 3 does) grabs a pic, and sets it as your display picture every so often (adjustable?) so there is an almost realtime feed.

Presumably there should also be a way of telling it to capture another picture, should you not like your current one

/xcaptime <time in mintes>
/xcapnow
/xcap enable/disable (1/0?)

Does this make any sort of sence yet? I'm still trying to work out how it would work in my mind

It would need someway of deactivating when the webcam is being used (-or just hiding the 'device is already in use' error, infact thats probally a better idea, as not just messenger uses the webcam)

And I think thats about it.. I'm fairly sure its very possible (the pluging that changes your display picture to match your mood crossed with SSS3's webcam interface) just hope somebody has the time to try it.. I'm fair sure it would be quite popular!
[Image: sig.gif]
08-08-2004 10:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Plugin idea - by Flash13 on 08-08-2004 at 10:35 PM
RE: Plugin idea - by KeyStorm on 08-08-2004 at 10:39 PM
RE: Plugin idea - by Flash13 on 08-08-2004 at 10:41 PM
RE: Plugin idea - by Dempsey on 08-09-2004 at 10:45 AM
RE: Plugin idea - by CookieRevised on 08-10-2004 at 12:43 AM
RE: Plugin idea - by Dempsey on 08-10-2004 at 11:30 AM
RE: Plugin idea - by Martijn. on 08-10-2004 at 12:10 PM