What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » some suggestions about the setup program

some suggestions about the setup program
Author: Message:
MessEnGer

mess the world

40 / Male / –
RE: some suggestions about the setup program
Nah , i dont agree to that ...

firstly it an option if you chose to install the sponsor program or not

secondly you are given enough notifications about it

The screeny you've made it makes it look like it some kind of virus is being installed on your computer and i am warning you about it

well so no it is not a virus and as msg plus is a free software it gets its income from the sponsor program and i dont think looking at yourideas anyone will ever click on yes i agree to install the software
and also its not that it cannot be uninstalled once it is on your computer

there are various ways in which you can remove it and all of them are posted here
and if nobody ever installs the software program the development of msgplus will be in trouble (god forbid)
so well also patchou has made enough changes in the agreement for people to make their choice
so i dont think there is any need for anymore changes
12-12-2004 05:22 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
some suggestions about the setup program - by Phil_123 on 12-12-2004 at 05:12 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by user27089 on 12-12-2004 at 05:17 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by MessEnGer on 12-12-2004 at 05:22 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by John on 12-12-2004 at 05:30 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by matty on 12-12-2004 at 05:43 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by Phil_123 on 12-12-2004 at 10:29 PM
RE: some suggestions about the setup program - by John on 12-12-2004 at 11:34 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: