What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(

Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(
Author: Message:
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'(
quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
i loved ronaldino's dancing before he scored the second goal
who else would do that... :P
Absolutely :P

quote:
Originally posted by Twan
I hate chelsea.. It's a shame for the real soccer fans that barca is out and chelsea is trough.. they only counter and play a very stupid, boring and defensive game
Chelsea play defensive and play on the counter but they do that well :P WI saw the replay last nite and they pwned barca scoring thrice in 20 mins and i was like :| 1st goal in 7 mins 22 secs then at about the 19 th min they r 3 - 0 up :| So imo they deserved it.

quote:
Originally posted by Twan
Also milan sucks big time.. so I'm sorry for Man u
I am a huge man u fan but i think (and have alwayz felf) ac milan is extremly strong at the back (playing with stam, cafu and their awesome captain who is one of the ambassadors of the game :P) and ac do play kinda slow but r effective. Most italian clubs do that :dodgy:
When they won 2 yrs back i remember they had lost only 1 match that too when they were playing with their 2nd team cause they had qualified. A few they drew but most they won. Of the ones they one only twice they scored more than 1 goal :dodgy: Not thats defensive football :dodgy:

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
werder got owned by lyon (10-2 on aggregate?)
Yup i 4got to say that. I was shocked looking at the 7-2 thumping. In 40 mins the score was 3-1 :|

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
yup i support man u
Me too :cheesy:

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I have an uncle that supports them so much that he called my cousin 'Chelsea'
I wouldnt name my kid man u :lol: but .....

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
comming from the person who cannot kick a ball straight and who doesnt know where a full back plays
:| If u want i can help u. I can curl the ball and everything :grin: I play right midfield to right wing or right out. But i mostly play as a right forward :cheesy:

quote:
Originally posted by Millenium_edition
let's just hope real scores a goal, so they're almost safe.
No they didnt. 2-0 down to juve so real is out too. My dad had night shift and he took a leave to c the match as he is a real fan. I like real but MAN U RULEZ. As soon as i got up i asked him what was the result and he was like real got totally pwned last nite and i was shocked. His exact words were "real literally didnt play. juve dominated the game and the game's result was quite obvious"

And all those ppl who feel that chelsea shouldnt have gone thru ..... i would suggest that u should catch the replay. Ya i know they arent as attractive as barca. I like the attractive play of barca but chelsea totally pwned them in the first 20 mins. I cant explain it. u need to c it with ur own eyes. They way they played i feel they deserved to win even tho on paper and the previous performances barca should be thru but the game aint played on paper.
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
03-10-2005 05:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by John Anderton on 03-09-2005 at 08:25 AM
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by Stigmata on 03-09-2005 at 11:58 AM
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by Twan on 03-09-2005 at 02:04 PM
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by Millenium_edition on 03-09-2005 at 02:26 PM
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by Eljay on 03-09-2005 at 04:25 PM
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by user27089 on 03-09-2005 at 04:36 PM
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by John Anderton on 03-10-2005 at 05:28 PM
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by Twan on 03-11-2005 at 06:07 AM
RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by John Anderton on 03-11-2005 at 08:14 AM
RE: RE: Barca Owned; Man U Lose :'( - by Twan on 03-11-2005 at 04:34 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: