What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » "Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to."

"Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to."
Author: Message:
ProblemWv Authority

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. "Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to."
Hi.
For some reason, sinse about 2 days ago I can't seem to access my hotmail account:(. I can sign into MSN Messenger fine but when I click to view my emails or go to hotmail any other way I get the following message:
quote:
Originally posted by Microsoft .NET Passport

[Image: PassportLogo140x44.gif]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to get to Hotmail
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to. There are two ways you can get to Hotmail:
If you already have a Hotmail account, you can sign out of your .NET Passport and sign in using your Hotmail account.
If you do not have a Hotmail account, you can sign out of your .NET Passport and visit the Hotmail Web site for information or to set up a free account.

For Consumers | For Business | For Press | International

© 1999-2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement | Terms of Use

Why Is this? It's never done this before:^)

This post was edited on 05-12-2005 at 04:18 PM by ProblemWv Authority.
www.myspace.com/farewellcity
05-12-2005 04:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
"Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to." - by ProblemWv Authority on 05-12-2005 at 04:17 PM
RE: "Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to." - by matty on 05-12-2005 at 05:20 PM
RE: "Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to." - by ProblemWv Authority on 05-13-2005 at 05:00 PM
RE: "Hotmail does not support the .NET Passport you are signed in to." - by ProblemWv Authority on 05-15-2005 at 07:54 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: