What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Messenger Lock and Personalised Status

Messenger Lock and Personalised Status
Author: Message:
Zephyr

monster.rat

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. Messenger Lock and Personalised Status
I found this bug with messenger lock today.

I'm running:

Windows Version: Windows XP, 5.01.2600
Messenger Client Version: 7.0.0813
Messenger Plus! Version: 3.52.0130

If I set MSN to a personalised status then activate messenger lock,(which has been set to don't change status), my MSN will be locked and my status will be my personalised status.

If i try to open MSN again (via a shortcut key or by double clicking the icon), the password box appears. If I press cancel, my personalised status will now have disappeared and my status will be online. So my MSN will still be locked, but I will be online.

When trying this with a normal MSN status, the status remains, the bug only occurs with personalised statuses.
[Image: rhcpsig38tj.png]
05-15-2005 11:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Messenger Lock and Personalised Status - by Zephyr on 05-15-2005 at 11:02 PM
RE: Messenger Lock and Personalised Status - by Zephyr on 05-15-2005 at 11:15 PM
RE: Messenger Lock and Personalised Status - by CookieRevised on 05-15-2005 at 11:31 PM
RE: Messenger Lock and Personalised Status - by Zephyr on 05-15-2005 at 11:41 PM
RE: Messenger Lock and Personalised Status - by CookieRevised on 05-15-2005 at 11:46 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: