What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D

Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D
Author: Message:
(CyBeRDuDe)

37 / Male / –
O.P. Huh?  Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D
Is it possible in a MsgPlus! Plugin to show a form without using the vbModal arguement, since it puts Messenger "on hold"... I need to show a form without holding back on Messenger....
And NOT open a instance of a seperate exe file...
I think I read somewhere that you could create a seperate activex .dll file and just load that?`.. How would I do that?...
Or should I use the CreateWindow API and some various other API's?.... Would you adivse to use the CreateWindow API to create a form in runtime?... Or not?.. I've read it should be very though to make it good, and that is was sometimes unstable... Is that true?...
How would you do it?

Please Help me!?....
05-20-2005 08:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by (CyBeRDuDe) on 05-20-2005 at 08:00 PM
RE: Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by matty on 05-21-2005 at 04:05 AM
RE: Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by Mike on 05-21-2005 at 11:46 AM
RE: Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by CookieRevised on 05-21-2005 at 01:11 PM
RE: Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by RaceProUK on 05-21-2005 at 01:56 PM
RE: RE: Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by CookieRevised on 05-21-2005 at 02:47 PM
RE: Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by (CyBeRDuDe) on 05-21-2005 at 02:50 PM
RE: Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by CookieRevised on 05-21-2005 at 03:10 PM
RE: Showing Form without vbModal in VB? For the programmers out there... :D - by DeVill on 07-03-2005 at 12:20 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: