What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » About leave a message to the offline contacts

About leave a message to the offline contacts
Author: Message:
tuddy

O.P. About leave a message to the offline contacts
It's nice to have this function in Plus! that we can leave a message to the offline contacts; and when this contacts getting online, this message will be autoly sent to the contacts.

Although, I found one problem:
I used to login my msn as OFFLINE. And, now I cant send out this kind message to the contact, because MSN doesnt allow people talk to each other when one party is in the status of OFFLINE.

So, my suggestion is, can Plus! make some changes:
Before this kind message is going to be sent, Plus! will judge my status (OFFLINE or not) and determine if this message need to be sent.

I think this message should be sent when the receiver contacts getting online, and only if my status is not offline.

What do you think, Patchou?! :)

Waiting for your kind comments.
05-24-2005 02:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
About leave a message to the offline contacts - by tuddy on 05-24-2005 at 02:22 PM
RE: About leave a message to the offline contacts - by absorbation on 05-24-2005 at 07:09 PM
RE: About leave a message to the offline contacts - by Millenium_edition on 05-24-2005 at 07:11 PM
RE: About leave a message to the offline contacts - by Vilkku on 05-24-2005 at 07:15 PM
RE: RE: About leave a message to the offline contacts - by chewy_rox on 06-03-2005 at 07:14 AM
RE: About leave a message to the offline contacts - by tuddy on 05-25-2005 at 06:01 AM
RE: About leave a message to the offline contacts - by CookieRevised on 06-03-2005 at 10:13 AM
RE: About leave a message to the offline contacts - by Patchou on 06-03-2005 at 08:12 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: