What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » MsgPlus Slogan

MsgPlus Slogan
Author: Message:
Jester

RE: RE: RE: MsgPlus Slogan
quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
Now here is what I think :P The "Get Plus! cos Fraisie said too" is awesome, but it would be even better like this :" Get it or Fraisie will kick your ass!"...

Well it sure would make me get it. Even though I could use a good ass kicking I don't think I would ever live it down if a woman was the one that did it. So I would play it safe and get the program. :P

quote:
And hmmm the "P.L.U.S!  = Patchou Licks U SLowly. <<<submitted by female friend who thinks Patchou is cute" .................. WHO'S THE GIRL ??? :P

She is just a youngster that has a crush on on the P man.  She is only 16. She loved Patchou's video.

quote:
Anyway, I had a good laugh reading your suggestions, you've got the best ones !!

Awww shucks thanks for the kind words.  I think there are a lot of good ones. Maybe Patchou should add a feature to Plus! that displays a slogan. Set it up to be a rotating slogan. Or a /slogan  feature. Maybe just put them all i a poll and let people vote. Make then vote before they can download the newest version :D

02-22-2003 02:56 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
MsgPlus Slogan - by Guido on 02-16-2003 at 12:17 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: