What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [split] Tab Suggestion

[split] Tab Suggestion
Author: Message:
KeyStorm
Elite Member

Inn-sewer-ants-pollie-sea

38 / Male / –
RE: [split] Tab Suggestion

quote:
Originally posted by Poom
KeyStrom directly insulted me as immature

It's not an insult, its a founded opinion, others may be sharing with me or not. Don't take things out of context, once again.
And my pseudo is KeyStorm.
quote:
I did not ask for a lock request because I am wrong
Who said that? Firstly, you're not wrong, you just have an opinion Sunshine, Cookie and I don't share. Secondly, you didn't ask for a lock, you demanded a lock.
quote:
more like "I am the best" than what I posted?
This is just for you to stop making wrong suppositions about me, which is very offending in my culture, and I'm pretty sure in your's, too.
My life is uninteresting to you and I don't like to tell what I am and what I'm not. But I plainly can't accept epople coming and making blind and stupid remarks about what I do and what I don't.
quote:
I am giving you proofs
I've been showing you with arguments and proofs why I don't share your opinion and why I find your words towards me offending during all the damn thread. Will you just read?
quote:
Demanding a lock is something that is actually something you do on a board. Maybe you havn't been in many webbaords, Cookie. There are lots of lock request in messageboards and it is not something immature. Saying that it is not something on a board shows that you havn't been in enough messageboard and makes you look immature, not me.
Demanding, demanding, demanding... That makes you immature. You just demand things to be done your way and if someone (namely me myself) opposes your opinion you raise with sarcasm, ignoring, and distorting our words. What else do you expect form us? To apologise? For what, gods' sake?!

quote:
I am a buddhist and buddhism does not teach me to try to be the best, but to humble and admit when a mistake is made.
Happy you, then you yourself will not discover you're making mistakes unless you listen to others. If you don't want to listen to us, then just don't annoy us with your sarcasm and "I know best" posting. We have explained you with plenty of reasons why we don't like that concept UI additions. You don't seem to want to listen to us and just wanna hear people approving your work.
Well, then I humbly think that goes against your culture/religion, I blindly assume that, because it's a way to ignore the bad critics one gets from outside.
You should not feel sorry for people in the age of 30+ If I understood right. I think people of 30+ may feel offended because you state wrong things about them that should in your opinion be linked to that age.

Edit:

^This is my line, it's true, the thread should not go on this way...
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
hands in hands
I humbly offer my hand. :)

This post was edited on 09-03-2005 at 07:44 PM by KeyStorm.
09-03-2005 06:29 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: