What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » [split] Global Warming

[split] Global Warming
Author: Message:
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
RE: [split] Global Warming
quote:
Originally posted by FrozenDaggers
George Bush... wtf... lol... how is that even possible 8-)
Its not possible.  It was "an act of God", something we can not control. 

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
The USA have rejected signing the Kioto Protocol. As the USA is a big industrial country it is easy for people to consider the USA government guilty of negative effects of the industry on the atmosphere.
Signing a bill would not have prevented this.  Even if it did have something to do with Global Warming, it would in no way be George W. Bush's fault(like people are saying it is), cause its not like Global Warming started right when Bush stepped into office.  And have you and everyone else forgotten that there are other country's in this world besides the USA that pollute and drive cars.

quote:
I don't think you should insult people with reasoned opinions like that. :)
Reasoned opinions? I think not.  I'm not saying Global warming didn't have an effect on this (if it really exists), all I'm saying is it's not Bush's fault, and people are fucking retards if they think it is his fault. 

quote:
I suggest you reading about Global Warming, Global Warming controversy and finally the Scientific opinion on climate change before you state unfounded arguments.
Unfounded arguments? Shit dude, all I said was to say it is George Bush's fault is stupid, I think your just in the mood to argue... or something, damn...

KeyStorm, I think your alittle confunsed.  My Global Warming comment and Bush comment were seperate, like reason (1) and/or (2) for all the flooding. Get it? Hopefully... cause I never in a million years would have guessed that someone would have found a way or reason to argue with that post of mine. 

This post was edited on 09-02-2005 at 06:50 PM by Pr0xY.
09-02-2005 06:47 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: