What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » [split] Global Warming

[split] Global Warming
Author: Message:
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
RE: RE: [split] Global Warming
quote:
Originally posted by KeyStorm
Firstly: I'm not discussing your opinion, I'm just asking you to explain why you consider that fact true. And you are still seriously insulting those who may oppose to your opinion, as they have the right of freely express their opinions without being blamed for it, being they right or wrong.
I consider it true because of reasonable doubt.  Sry to insult them, but I also have a right to say what I want about their opinions.  I'm saying that thinking that way is stupid, not that the person thinking it is stupid. 

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStormSecondly: I'm not starting any argument. It's you who's being harsh, not me. I'm just suggesting all those who may participate in a debate about Global Warming to read those articles because they contain neutral and contrasted information about this topic, unless expressly stated.
Well I'm sorry, it seemed like it was directed very much at me (i'm sure others will agree).  Doesn't matter, argueing about this is just a waste of time and dumb.

quote:
Originally posted by KeyStormThirdly: Do not take this personally, you're acting way too immaturely.
See this is why I don't like the internet.  Someone can type something, and it could have 10 different meanings depending on what mood the person was in when they wrote it.  It there was a tone of voice to go along with these posts, it would be alot easier and a lot less confusing about what each of us ment. 
09-02-2005 07:12 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: