What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » help on google earth

help on google earth
Author: Message:
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
RE: help on google earth
Wow i love purity's theory its pretty good and plausible it all matches with what Nosferatu said too.

guanako, What has bush made wrong??

WTH, lets start with the environment, he completely disrespects the environment for the sake of Economy, he starts a war in Iraq just because of a personal reason aka his father or maybe because of the oil, doesnt matter, what matters is that people are dieing including american soldiers because of that nonsense war, and oh, BTW he lied to the whole world and the world doesnt say anyfirckingthing about it.

That only makes the hate for USA higher specially among the arabic countries which now want to attack all the ocidental world because of our beloved bush, congrats bush you just made terrorism go even higher, because of you Los Angeles and Melbourne are now their targets too.

Yeah Australia has a bit of responsability because they went to Iraq too they supported that stupid war, my country, Portugal went too but they attacked Spain because they think Portugal is part of Spain ( sorry to say this, but thank god they suck at geography ), more countries like Italy etc,etc supported USA and are now their targets too, THESE COUNTRIES "trusted" Bush and now Bush just doesnt care about them while they are being attacked by the fu*kin terrorists.

What surprises me is that Bush is still fu*king up the world and noone puts him away of there!
He is fu*king up his country and he is still there!!

Bill Clinton just coz of a god damn blowjob was expelt, Bush killed thousands and is still there happy as a monkey ( sorry monkeys ).

Visit this site to know more ( i didnt take all my conclusions from there, btw ): http://www.thebushpresidency.org/index.htm

Im just gonna post a reply someone posted on Neowin.net forums, i saved it to a .txt file because i thought it was a masterpiece of a comment:

"who put Saddamozier into power in the first place? who sold him the chemical and nuclear materials in the first place? The CIA has been organizing regime change for 50 years. They have removed many governments that are unfriendly to US corporate interests and replaced them with regimes that are more likely to work closely and slavishly to carry out the economic and geopolitical desires of the US corporate elite. Another very good example of a CIA-organized regime change was a coup in 1963 that employed political assassination, mass imprisonment, torture and murder. This was the military coup that first brought Saddam Hussein's beloved Ba'ath Party to power in Iraq.

US created the problem, and on purpose put the sanctions on Iraq starving to death thousands of children and women.

who got caught torturing the iraqis? attorny general gonzalez even admits to allowing torture. when they got caught, they let the underlings fall.
go to this site to know the side of Iraq the corporate owned mainstream media and press won't talk about:
http://www.truthout.org/multimedia.htm

look at NCorea. There, men are barely 5 foot tall due to lack of food. how inhumane. why don't US invade NCorea. because NCorea learned having REAL Nukes will prevent an attack from the US, and NCorea has no OIL. and the corporations in the US will NEVEr allow a war in NCorea becasue that will risk endangering their stocks and investment in China, Japan, Taiwan, and SCorea."
09-13-2005 02:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
help on google earth - by guanako on 09-12-2005 at 06:46 PM
RE: help on google earth - by hmaster on 09-12-2005 at 06:48 PM
RE: help on google earth - by guanako on 09-12-2005 at 06:50 PM
RE: help on google earth - by Pinchichuv on 09-12-2005 at 06:56 PM
RE: help on google earth - by guanako on 09-12-2005 at 06:56 PM
RE: help on google earth - by buzz on 09-12-2005 at 07:44 PM
RE: help on google earth - by Supersonicdarky on 09-12-2005 at 08:26 PM
RE: help on google earth - by ShawnZ on 09-12-2005 at 08:27 PM