What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Seriously annoying MS Word problem here...

Seriously annoying MS Word problem here...
Author: Message:
ZrednaZ

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. Seriously annoying MS Word problem here...
Hey there.
My mom's currently doing a 60 page report in MS Word which looks fine on screen, but when she prints it every darn page is shrinked, so that they only use about 60% of the space available on the A4 page.

I've tried following MS Word's built-in help; it advises me to select File--> Print --> Zoom section --> Scale to paper --> A4
when printing, but this only moves the shrinked text down to the center of the page instead of the upper left corner.

I'm tempted to just copy and paste the whole thing into a fresh document without transferring the formatting properties which must be causing this, but that would mean a loss of many hours of formatting work (mom says)...

Any ideas? :P
No, I didn't search before
posting. Don't bother asking.
10-23-2005 02:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Seriously annoying MS Word problem here... - by ZrednaZ on 10-23-2005 at 02:37 PM
RE: Seriously annoying MS Word problem here... - by Stigmata on 10-23-2005 at 02:38 PM
RE: Seriously annoying MS Word problem here... - by ZrednaZ on 10-23-2005 at 02:51 PM
RE: Seriously annoying MS Word problem here... - by Jimcando on 10-23-2005 at 04:11 PM
RE: Seriously annoying MS Word problem here... - by Ahmad on 10-23-2005 at 04:14 PM
RE: RE: Seriously annoying MS Word problem here... - by ZrednaZ on 10-24-2005 at 10:55 PM
RE: Seriously annoying MS Word problem here... - by mwe99 on 10-23-2005 at 05:20 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: