What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!)

Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!)
Author: Message:
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!)
quote:
Originally posted by aC23
Quite a disappointment, if you ask me :(
I know Cookie is usually the voice of reason.
It's too bad we most probably won't see this feature integrated into Plus!. I just thought it would be the user-friendliest Auto-Reply out there (or rather, "bot")
Well, never say never... I mean, Patchou is always the one to decide of course.

I just say what I think about it after thinking about the consequences, how other related stuff might work, based upon previous things I've seen, heared or read, while thinking about what people might suggest more after a requested feature would be integrated, thinking about pros & cons, how I think it would be made/integrated/etc, based upon experience, etc etc... to share my experience so to speak; to let the requester see another point of view or a deeper point of view...

That doesn't mean I'm always right though (and also doesn't always mean I wouldn't like the feature personally)! It wouldn't be the first time when I say "not likely" or "useless" and Patchou's says "nice stuff, I'll add it immediatly" or something like that...

What I often reply to such feature requests are mostly still guesses... seriously calculated and "thought thru" guesses though... but they are still guesses non the less...

So, who knows... maybe Patchou might add such a "bot" one day...

This post was edited on 10-28-2005 at 02:15 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
10-28-2005 02:11 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by aC23 on 10-27-2005 at 04:28 PM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply - by absorbation on 10-27-2005 at 04:29 PM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by aC23 on 10-27-2005 at 04:31 PM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by absorbation on 10-27-2005 at 04:34 PM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by aC23 on 10-27-2005 at 04:42 PM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by DJKAL on 10-27-2005 at 06:53 PM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by Sunshine on 10-27-2005 at 07:02 PM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by CookieRevised on 10-27-2005 at 10:53 PM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by aC23 on 10-28-2005 at 02:00 AM
RE: Feature Suggestion: Auto-reply (not what you think!) - by CookieRevised on 10-28-2005 at 02:11 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: