What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Information related to Lop Infection

Information related to Lop Infection
Author: Message:
Caboose

35 / Male / –
RE: Information related to Lop Infection
Midou:

You're a persistent one, aren't you? Do you think Messenger Plus! would have a "cult" if it was a piece of shit? I think not. We're here because we know that it's a fine piece of work.

Don't like the sponsor? Neither do I. But you might want to try that "reading" thing that people do. You know, the thing that stops you from looking like a tool? Yeah, that's the one. Do that and choose the option to not install the sponsor. Like Rodney said...

quote:
If you select "No" during installing you will NOT get ANY spyware or adware on your pc.
Now then. Beta testers getting a cut of Patchou's "paycheck"? I'm pretty sure they do it for free. Stop babbling conspiracy theories.

I'm also pretty sure Patchou doesn't get $50,000 - $100,000 a MONTH. I understand you're mad, but why make yourself look like an ass by spewing random nonsense?

In conclusion... well, I really shouldn't say. I'm probably in shit for this post already, so I'd rather just be quiet now. If you don't like Messenger Plus!, then don't use it. There will always be a strong following no matter what you do.

To the other respectable members/mods/admins reading this, I'm sorry for this post, but it needs to be done to put these kinds of people in their place.
11-09-2005 09:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Information related to Lop Infection - by Midou on 11-09-2005 at 03:23 AM
RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by prashker on 11-09-2005 at 03:39 AM
RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by MeEtc on 11-09-2005 at 03:42 AM
RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by prashker on 11-09-2005 at 03:48 AM
RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by Midou on 11-09-2005 at 04:09 AM
RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by matty on 11-09-2005 at 04:36 AM
RE: RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by Midou on 11-09-2005 at 08:53 PM
RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by Rodney on 11-09-2005 at 09:29 PM
RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by Caboose on 11-09-2005 at 09:59 PM
RE: Information related to Lop Infection - by Patchou on 11-09-2005 at 11:23 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: