What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP

Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP
Author: Message:
Reena

O.P. Huh?  Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP
I downloaded msg+ along with the sponsor program. But after everything was installed, I decided I didn't want the sponsor and went to uninstall the sponsor through the control panel like the instructions on FAQ says to do, and I think it was working; the little window with the name Messenger Plus Uninstallation popped up. But the box stays gray and empty.

It stayed like that for several minutes and it wasn't responding. I tried turning off the computer and restarting it but it took very very long. I tried uninstalling the whole  msg+ but the same thing happens. The strange thing is, all of the functions of msg+ was gone like it's been deleted but when I go to the Add/Remove programs section, msg+ is still there!!

I downloaded msg+ again, and tried once again to uninstall it properly. The uninstalling box appears but it just stays empty and not responding.

I think this is all because the 1st time I uninstalled it, I didn't close one web page, but is there anything I can do to fix the problem and just get rid of msg+ ??? PLEASE HELP
01-05-2006 06:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP - by Reena on 01-05-2006 at 06:36 AM
RE: Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP - by lizard.boy on 01-05-2006 at 06:42 AM
RE: Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP - by Shezi on 01-05-2006 at 10:02 AM
RE: Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP - by rix on 01-05-2006 at 12:26 PM
RE: Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP - by Reena on 01-06-2006 at 04:25 AM
RE: Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP - by qgroessl on 01-06-2006 at 05:24 AM
RE: Msg plus. won't uninstall properly!!! HELP - by Reena on 01-06-2006 at 10:51 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: