What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » need help (friend couldn't connect to server) [Solved]

need help (friend couldn't connect to server) [Solved]
Author: Message:
xJ +

A$$ple/Buttple xD

117 / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: need help (friend couldn't connect to server)
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Taken from here:

MSN Messenger 7.5
If you are using MSN Messenger 7.5, please follow the steps below:

1. Go to http://clientconfig.passport.net/ppcrlconfig.bin
- Download that file
- Rename it to ppcrlconfig.dll
- Drop it in C:\Documents and Settings\[Windows USER]\Application Data\Microsoft\IdentityCRL
This folder might be hidden so make sure you have "show hidden folders/files" enabled. To do this open any folder, go to tools > folder options > view (second tab) and scroll down in the list till you find "show hidden folders/files"..check that.
2. Attempt to sign in again.

If this solution doesn't work i advice to visit Got 80048883 at sign in? The solution is here.

Edit: sorry for the late reply, i did not notice the edit in your post. If it's been like a day orso since last post you can safely doublepost to bring the thread up again (it gets way down the latest posts list otherwise).

I will ask her to try your first solution.
The entry for 80048883 solution doesn't work*.
*sorry that I didn't post it earlier.
Edit: Thanks for everyone's help!! Everything is solved!!

This post was edited on 02-26-2006 at 06:37 AM by xJ +.
02-24-2006 12:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
need help (friend couldn't connect to server) [Solved] - by xJ + on 02-17-2006 at 03:13 PM
RE: need help - by absorbation on 02-17-2006 at 03:16 PM
RE: need help (friend couldn't connect to server) - by xJ + on 02-17-2006 at 03:26 PM
RE: need help (friend couldn't connect to server) - by Sunshine on 02-17-2006 at 04:05 PM
RE: need help (friend couldn't connect to server) - by K.Rishi on 02-17-2006 at 09:34 PM
RE: need help (friend couldn't connect to server) - by xJ + on 02-18-2006 at 03:53 AM
RE: need help (friend couldn't connect to server) - by Sunshine on 02-22-2006 at 10:59 PM
RE: RE: need help (friend couldn't connect to server) - by xJ + on 02-24-2006 at 12:32 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: