What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Couple Of QandA For Patchou About Features

Couple Of QandA For Patchou About Features
Author: Message:
AaronG85

O.P. Couple Of QandA For Patchou About Features
Ok here it goes (Please note im beta testing windows live messenger OFFICIALLY and have invites so dont hesitate to ask me)

(WLM = Windows Live Messenger)
(MP = Messenger Plus)

1. the latest version of Messenger Plus doesnt work with the latest beta version of WLM. is there any chance you will release one

2. Now that WLM has the ability to rename contacts are you going to remove this feature from MP

3. Is there any news of either you or microsoft introducing a plugin for a chat room like Yahoos Chat because i think this is the only thing missing from WLM and MP

4. Do you know if the new WLM has tabbed chatting if so how do i turn it on and is this feature going to be removed from MP

5. A great feature i would like to see MP implment is that if i start talking to someone and there using an older version of MP and WLM that before i start wrighting a quick text comes up telling them about the new version that way everyones upto date and you can use WLM and MP to there full power cause alot of people out there dont check for updates

Well thats for now so peace out. Please dont email me for an invite please just respond in this post thanks
03-15-2006 08:34 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Couple Of QandA For Patchou About Features - by AaronG85 on 03-15-2006 at 08:34 AM
RE: Couple Of QandA For Patchou About Features - by jordanspringer on 03-15-2006 at 08:45 AM
RE: Couple Of QandA For Patchou About Features - by NiteMare on 03-15-2006 at 08:46 AM
RE: Couple Of QandA For Patchou About Features - by zach on 03-15-2006 at 08:48 AM
RE: Couple Of QandA For Patchou About Features - by CookieRevised on 03-15-2006 at 08:54 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: