What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^...

Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^...
Author: Message:
:No-Frost:

Msg Plus! 2 Official Testers

41 / Male / –
O.P. Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^...
Ok... I know that the live version of MSG Plus is notjet available... But a few days ago i tested the Plus Live that was leaked on a friend house (Don't know where he got it)... I was a little bit curious so I checked some of the new features and I found that the old emoticon windows that shows when someone pressed "(" (without the quotes) is no more present on the feature...

I don't have MSG Plus Live installed on my computer and I had no plans of install it till the official release... But I can't deny that I was pretty curious about the new version...

I think maybe this was just not working, or whas removed??? If it was, it would be a way to reactivate that option???

Well... All I can say is that I can't wait for the release ^^...

PD: I saw the new GUI of MSG Plus Live!... Patchou, all I can say is that you are doing a hell of an awesome job!!!! Thanks a lot for this piece of gold of software ^^ :D :D :D :D :D
[Image: occl.png]
06-13-2006 04:04 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^... - by :No-Frost: on 06-13-2006 at 04:04 AM
RE: Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^... - by qgroessl on 06-13-2006 at 04:14 AM
RE: Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^... - by :No-Frost: on 06-13-2006 at 04:17 AM
RE: Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^... - by matty on 06-13-2006 at 04:33 AM
RE: Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^... - by :No-Frost: on 06-13-2006 at 04:43 AM
RE: Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^... - by Chrono on 06-13-2006 at 05:19 AM
RE: RE: Just a question... I hope i can get the answer ^^... - by :No-Frost: on 06-13-2006 at 06:16 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: