What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear.

Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear.
Author: Message:
Fuzzles

30 / Male / –
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear.
quote:
Originally posted by xchatax
Differnet from the other case that the messenger plus wouldnt appera, in my case it looks all normal, superficially, but when and try and use it, it wont react, for example when I wanna change my nick and put colors this is how it looks [b][c=46]and my nick name, the same is with all my contacta all I c are symbols and numbers, poligammy wont work either, I uninstalled both already and did it again but it wont work this is my offcie compuetr, at home I did the same thing and I dont have the same problem.
Just in this computer :S Pwease help me :):D(A)

Go to C:/Program Files/MSN Messenger and delete "riched20.dll" if its there
06-27-2006 11:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by xchatax on 06-27-2006 at 10:34 PM
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by Voldemort on 06-27-2006 at 10:36 PM
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by beanie81 on 06-27-2006 at 11:19 PM
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by NiteMare on 06-27-2006 at 11:36 PM
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by Fuzzles on 06-27-2006 at 11:58 PM
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by Skarn on 06-28-2006 at 12:35 AM
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by xchatax on 06-28-2006 at 03:33 PM
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by beanie81 on 06-28-2006 at 05:16 PM
RE: Mess. Plus live wont work, just the icons appear. - by absorbation on 06-28-2006 at 07:04 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: