What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"?

How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"?
Author: Message:
Tyler Durden

O.P. RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"?
Ok it's partially done, but to be honest I think I won't have the time to make the script available for everyone. Right now it's just personal, it's save just for one of my contacts in special who's e-mail is hardcoded in the script and make the whole GUI to chose a cotact and blah blah blah will just take me too long as I'm a newbie :s

And yet I still want to know if it's not really possible to get the Display picture of a contact while I'm "offline". If someone could just help with that, just tell me how or where to search and then I might think in the possibility to make the decnent script, which is rather simple, I didn't have to take others' code I made it myself. It was fun learning. I would put a lot more contect in the Plus! Scrip Documentation Thou. Like: how to make a menu, how to make basic controls in the Windows (xml) thing, or how to open a broswer dialog, or even save a file, but well...

If anyone knows about info of how to get (cached) a Contact's Display while one is as "Offline", please! please!! let me know. (If that could be accomplished then the "steal display" would be a little more accurated title for this script, just a bit).

Thanks

This post was edited on 07-02-2006 at 04:29 AM by Tyler Durden.
07-02-2006 04:24 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by Tyler Durden on 07-01-2006 at 04:52 PM
RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by adam.yao on 07-01-2006 at 06:01 PM
RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by Tyler Durden on 07-01-2006 at 06:32 PM
RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by Reload2 on 07-01-2006 at 06:44 PM
RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by matty on 07-01-2006 at 07:20 PM
RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by Reload2 on 07-01-2006 at 07:24 PM
RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by Tyler Durden on 07-01-2006 at 09:00 PM
RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by Tyler Durden on 07-02-2006 at 12:20 AM
RE: How to get contact's display, while you are as "offline"? - by Tyler Durden on 07-02-2006 at 04:24 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: