What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname

[Request] Status on the contact`s nickname
Author: Message:
Pure_BY
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: RE: RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevisedIf you use messpatch for this, the status is shown as it is shown because that is how messpatch has made it to be shown.

In other words, if you want to show the status differently (grey color, after the name) you need to alter the resources of Messenger yourself, just as messpatch does, but instead of using the layout messpatch uses, use your own layout.

Well, I believe you that this is possible, but the problem is that I'm really not that advanced user... :) If it can be changed with Resourse Hacker, I can try (if you tell me, how :P), but I'm no expert in other complicated tools and file editors...
09-01-2006 08:45 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by Firehalk on 08-31-2006 at 08:17 PM
RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by Pure_BY on 08-31-2006 at 08:49 PM
RE: RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by CookieRevised on 08-31-2006 at 11:42 PM
RE: RE: RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by Pure_BY on 09-01-2006 at 08:45 AM
RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by Firehalk on 08-31-2006 at 09:58 PM
RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by Jesus on 08-31-2006 at 11:02 PM
RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by CookieRevised on 09-01-2006 at 02:54 PM
RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by Firehalk on 09-01-2006 at 10:09 PM
RE: [Request] Status on the contact`s nickname - by Pure_BY on 09-02-2006 at 12:43 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: