What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra

Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra
Author: Message:
Dan0208

36 / Male / –
RE: Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra
I have a pioneer dvdrw dvr-k15.
I had heaps of trouble burning any type of information whether it be data, music, video etc when i first got it. It would stop during the burn process with write errors etc no matter what type or brand of media i used. and resulted in alot of drink coasters being made. I searched for ages and i think even asked on these forums but couldnt get to the bottom of it.
In the end i rang compaq/HP help support line because that was the brand of the laptop. I spoke to a foreign woman which was very hard to understand but very helpful in the end. She got me to go through and disable/uninstall the drive from the laptop so that it was no longer recognised. i was kind of worried about doing this as she told me but turned out she knew what she was talking about. I had to restart a few times if i recall and then the drive was detected and configured as new.
Working great ever since and I have literally burned hundreds of cds/dvd with next to no problems..
This was in january so its a bit of a struggle remembering the exact steps she lead me through but im sure some one else on these forums may be able to offer some advice..

Hope that helps, good luck
[Image: wetpix%20sig.png]
10-02-2006 06:30 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra - by Zeh on 10-01-2006 at 03:04 PM
RE: Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra - by Adeptus on 10-01-2006 at 04:31 PM
RE: Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra - by Zeh on 10-01-2006 at 04:36 PM
RE: Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra - by kao on 10-01-2006 at 04:39 PM
RE: Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra - by Zeh on 10-01-2006 at 04:58 PM
RE: Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra - by linx05 on 10-02-2006 at 05:36 AM
RE: Problems with pioneer dvd-rw dvr-k16ra - by Dan0208 on 10-02-2006 at 06:30 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: