What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Hard disk boot problem HELP!

Hard disk boot problem HELP!
Author: Message:
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
O.P. Hard disk boot problem HELP!
hello.
i have a problem with one of my hard disks and windows. actually, my windows got corrupted and i decided to reinstall it. i formatted my second 40 GB hard drive and installed windows in it, thinking of later formatting the drive with the corrupted windows which was on the other 80 GB drive. but now when i try to run the computer with both the drives connected and with the new windows drive as my 1st boot device, the computer gives "error 115" and directs me to BIOS setup. i get the same messege when i try to run with only the 80 GB drive connected.
so i thought of formatting the drive partition with the old windows using the windows CD, but when i run the windows CD, it gets stuck whenever it tries to read or examine the 80 Gb hard drive. also, the 80 GB hard disk has data which i really want to save on a seperate partition.
hope you understand my problem. Please help with it and give some possible solution. please.
thanks 
11-09-2006 02:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Hard disk boot problem HELP! - by Rubber Stamp on 11-09-2006 at 02:50 PM
RE: Hard disk boot problem HELP! - by markee on 11-09-2006 at 03:02 PM
RE: Hard disk boot problem HELP! - by MeEtc on 11-09-2006 at 04:24 PM
RE: Hard disk boot problem HELP! - by Rubber Stamp on 11-09-2006 at 04:46 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend