What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Addon Suggestion

Poll: Should this addon be implemented?
This addon is useful, definitely a good addon.
This addon is useful, not entirely required though.
This addon isn't that useful, don't waste the resources.
[Show Results | Edit Poll]
Addon Suggestion
Author: Message:
Cyreph

O.P. Addon Suggestion
I need the public's opinion here. If there is any other way around this, I would really love to know where to get this addon. Seems like MP!L has done enough for me already.

The situation is that I want more than one set of grouping for my contacts. For example, usually, I sort my contacts by where I first met this contact (University, Work, Family, Hobby shop, etc.). Lately, I found a need to introduce friends from a certain industry, to another person. As such, I would like to once in a while view my contacts sorted by the work they do (e.g. Retail, Finance, Education, etc.).

Of course, there is an easier solution and that is create all these groups, and place my contacts into more than one group, which is what I am doing so far. The issue is that, I have about 15 "where i met you" groups and at least 10 "industry" groups. Personally, that is a bit cluttering for my contacts page.

I wonder is there a possibility to either view one set of grouping but not the other. I'm new to Messenger scripting and the community as a whole, so if this request/query is repeated or seem inane, I apologise in advance.
12-06-2006 02:41 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Addon Suggestion - by Cyreph on 12-06-2006 at 02:41 AM
RE: Addon Suggestion - by markee on 12-06-2006 at 02:54 AM
RE: Addon Suggestion - by Cyreph on 12-06-2006 at 06:35 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: