What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Edit Nickname bug

Edit Nickname bug
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Edit Nickname bug
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevisedThis is how WLM works, not really the fault of Messenger Plus!.

I am not really telling that is MP!L fault, but maybe there is a solution for it... I am more like motivating to find how to solve this problem... Thanks for all you said... I already knew that... but I think that is not impossible to reach a solution... (maybe using some of my contacts in wlm developers staff (H))... (Y) and all the fact that I named Stuffplug... was not to compare... I really really know that one thing is toooooooooo different from the other... I was just telling you that maybe thinking... there is a way to get ride off this "limitation" and do MP!L more and more unlimited... :o)

quote:
Originally posted by SunshineWich feature do you mean exactly? Allow Editing of Display name in contactlist?

Allow Editing of Display Name in contactlist is only for your own name so you have quick access to your own displayname (no more going to tools > options > personal). This is in no way the same as "Add nick" of WLM, wich is ment to set a custom name for your contacts.

I was asking it to you guys... of course I have seen it :P!!!

This post was edited on 03-05-2007 at 01:38 PM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
03-05-2007 01:37 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Edit Nickname bug - by warmth on 03-05-2007 at 01:36 AM
RE: Edit Nickname bug - by Felu on 03-05-2007 at 02:49 AM
RE: Edit Nickname bug - by warmth on 03-05-2007 at 03:23 AM
RE: Edit Nickname bug - by CookieRevised on 03-05-2007 at 12:02 PM
RE: RE: Edit Nickname bug - by warmth on 03-05-2007 at 01:37 PM
RE: Edit Nickname bug - by Sunshine on 03-05-2007 at 01:11 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version