What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » My health and Back problems, your opinion please

My health and Back problems, your opinion please
Author: Message:
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please
You still gotta tell me where to come to!

Assholes Nitro, are unfortunately what makes up most of my country now worst thing being nice guys fund the assholes via their 'benefits' most of these unemployed chav scum get more money via different benefits than most people get who work a job.

I don't really talk to anyone from my high schools or local area any more they've ALL let me down, not one person from either of my schools came to my uber cool birthday bash this year, yet the next week they all went over everyone else's house for their own random parties.

It's easy to say screw them, and I have, just now I have no one who I can rely on and call a friend, and haven't for a while now.

My college mates are pertty cool and there's one guy I can call a very good friend however the physical distance away from each other generally makes us good friends only whilst at the college.

Sure with University (which I am definitely in now, as I have already passed my conditional entry requirements :o)) New friends will come and go, but it's always nice to have good friends from past times.

Yesterday I saw someone I knew (who at one time was damn scarily obsessed with me, needn't go into full details but she carved my name into her stomach with a pair of scissors on one occasion {can you blame me for turning down her offer of dating? :|}) and she didn't even recognise me, nod her head say hello or anything.

Although that disc replacement sounds awesome (I like the sound of it a lot) I don't think it's available in the UK and seriously doubt anyone I'm being treated under would know how to do the op, I mentioned to him previously this German therapy that re-fills the discs with fluid grown in a Lab from your own disc's fluid, however he was quick to shoot this down as money making crap from a magazine (which is where I was given the article from {bloody grandparents 8-)})

I've been granted next week off of college for animation purposes (H) which is pretty damn cool, so HOPEFULLY you'll all see something by the end of the week

This post was edited on 05-04-2007 at 09:47 PM by aNILEator.
05-04-2007 09:35 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by aNILEator on 05-03-2007 at 11:55 PM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Supersonicdarky on 05-04-2007 at 12:29 AM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by aNILEator on 05-04-2007 at 12:31 AM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Supersonicdarky on 05-04-2007 at 12:35 AM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Chrono on 05-04-2007 at 12:53 AM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by aNILEator on 05-04-2007 at 12:56 AM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by vaccination on 05-04-2007 at 07:02 AM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by joey on 05-04-2007 at 09:52 AM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Sunshine on 05-04-2007 at 11:16 AM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Val on 05-04-2007 at 12:35 PM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Sunshine on 05-04-2007 at 01:28 PM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by aNILEator on 05-04-2007 at 06:09 PM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Thor on 05-04-2007 at 06:19 PM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Sunshine on 05-04-2007 at 06:31 PM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by aNILEator on 05-04-2007 at 09:35 PM
RE: My health and Back problems, your opinion please - by Sunshine on 05-04-2007 at 09:53 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: