What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Some general suggestion about contact deletion activities

Some general suggestion about contact deletion activities
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Some general suggestion about contact deletion activities
Messenger Discovery has just notified me about a contact of mine has deleted me. But I immediately went to "Display who has added me" window of WLM and she was still there. And then go to Contact List Clean-Up window of Messenger Plus! Live and she is still on that list too. I thought, since Messenger Discovery can detect at the same moment she deleted me, Messenger Plus! can detect it too independently from WLM. So it also can update Contact List Clean-Up feature so it can always display the latest information about contacts. Because the problem here is, when I started to clean my contact list, I would see contact A has added me still so I wouldn't delete her. But according to Messenger Discovery, she deleted me and I should see the new info about her, because if I clean my contact list second time 1 month later, she would stay in my contact list unnecessarily for 1 month.

Second suggestion is about again contact deletion activities and showing those informations on Event Viewer, and also logging those to the file. When Messenger Discovery notified me, I looked at Event Viewer but could't see the info. But if it was written there we can able to see when they deleted us while analyzing contact events later. Note: You may say, but your contacts delete you mostly when you aren't online so this won't work always properly. OK then, only for such cases let Event Viewer show contacts who deleted us when we sign in to messenger thus it, at least, inform us about activities and still can give an idea about when they deleted us.

No editting: Sorry, nothing editted.

This post was edited on 05-09-2007 at 01:44 PM by ahmetgns.
05-08-2007 02:49 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Some general suggestion about contact deletion activities - by ahmetgns on 05-08-2007 at 02:49 PM
RE: Some general suggestion about contact deletion activities - by Menthix on 05-08-2007 at 04:45 PM
RE: Some general suggestion about contact deletion activities - by ahmetgns on 05-09-2007 at 01:49 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: