What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Big Problem with msg plus since few days

Big Problem with msg plus since few days
Author: Message:
Scary674

O.P. Big Problem with msg plus since few days
hi there, i am using msg plus for many years, its a wonderfull addon. so the first day the current version works wonderful with the current messenger beta. but since few days i have a problem. i am using the email notification. everytime when i recieve the new email message or at login to messenger and then the message, i got up an error message and then the normal notification window. i reinstalled messenger, msg plus and vista too, but nothing will help. only when i disabled the email notifacation then will no error there. is the current version not compatible to the latest beta update from windows update?

sorry for bad english, i am german :D
07-04-2007 06:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Big Problem with msg plus since few days - by Scary674 on 07-04-2007 at 06:59 PM
RE: Big Problem with msg plus since few days - by MicroWay on 07-04-2007 at 07:17 PM
RE: Big Problem with msg plus since few days - by Scary674 on 07-04-2007 at 07:47 PM
RE: Big Problem with msg plus since few days - by ahmetgns on 07-10-2007 at 08:46 PM
RE: Big Problem with msg plus since few days - by CookieRevised on 07-13-2007 at 09:51 AM
RE: Big Problem with msg plus since few days - by WDZ on 07-13-2007 at 10:10 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: