What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » album.zip (Problem)

album.zip (Problem)
Author: Message:
Chocolatino

Money=Motivation

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. album.zip (Problem)
ok,ok i know theres been other threads and stuff about this but basically I'm really getting pissed off now.
One of my contacts that dose a lot in Photoshop comes out with the message "Please look at me and my pet" so  I think sure hes probably done something to them so i open the zip name "PhotoAlbum.zip" there's a album file which i double click and a loading window comes up like when you open a program so i wait and nothing happens so i forget about it when late him, says "don't open it its a virus which send itself to your online contacts" and here i am now on Ebuddy because i cannot deal with it trying to send it's self every 5 minutes.

Any Answers to getting rid of my problem, I've heard of "uninstalling messenger and its connected files" and stuff and another one where you regedit. I don't want to re-install just yet for a purpose but if it comes to it then fine but is there any other way?

Thnx in advance, Chocolatino

This post was edited on 07-31-2007 at 10:33 PM by Chocolatino.
[Image: untitled2nk3.png]
07-31-2007 10:33 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
album.zip (Problem) - by Chocolatino on 07-31-2007 at 10:33 PM
RE: album.zip (Problem) - by andrey on 07-31-2007 at 10:59 PM
RE: album.zip (Problem) - by Chocolatino on 08-01-2007 at 01:09 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites