What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Translation » English language errors [PATCHOU THIS MEANS YOU!]

English language errors [PATCHOU THIS MEANS YOU!]
Author: Message:
fluffy_lobster
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: English language errors
Well, it occurred to me that I could fairly quickly find them all by searching the language file for commas, so here's what I found...

Section: [Window.SetupWizard]
Current text: FatalError=A fatal error occurred, the setup seems to be damaged.
Fixed text: FatalError=A fatal error occurred. The setup seems to be damaged.

Current text: RadSponsorNo=I &refuse to give my support, don't install the sponsor
Fixed text: RadSponsorNo=I &refuse to give my support - don't install the sponsor

Current text: ChkMsgPlusAccept=I &accept the terms of the License Agreement, install Messenger Plus! Live
Fixed text: ChkMsgPlusAccept=I &accept the terms of the License Agreement - install Messenger Plus! Live

Section: [Window.UninstallWizard]
Current text: FatalError=A fatal error occurred, please reinstall or try again later.
Fixed text: FatalError=A fatal error occurred. Please reinstall or try again later.

Section: [Window.UninstallWizard]
Current text: LblSponsor1=The sponsor program will now be uninstalled. Please close all the programs that are currently running and press Next to continue, additional instructions will be displayed.
Fixed text: LblSponsor1=The sponsor program will now be uninstalled. Please close all the programs that are currently running and press Next to continue; additional instructions will be displayed.

Section: [Window.Pref.GeneralMain]
Current text: LblUpdateInfo=Every update requires user input, nothing will be installed automatically.
Fixed text: LblUpdateInfo=Every update requires user input - nothing will be installed automatically.

Section: [Window.Pref.LogEncryption]
Current text: LblCryptInfo=This feature will protect your log files by encrypting them with a strong algorithm. The password you specify here will always be required to open your log files, please choose it carefully as you'll have no way of retrieving it later on.
Fixed text: LblCryptInfo=This feature will protect your log files by encrypting them with a strong algorithm. The password you specify here will always be required to open your log files. Please choose it carefully as you'll have no way of retrieving it later on.

Current text: FatalErrorPwdChange=A fatal error occurred, the password could not be changed.
Fixed text: FatalErrorPwdChange=A fatal error occurred. The password could not be changed.

Current text: PasswordNoMatch=The password you entered for this file does not match, please try again.
Fixed text: PasswordNoMatch=The password you entered for this file does not match. Please try again.

Section: [Window.Decrypting]
Current text: LblDecrypt=Decrypting the file, please wait...
Fixed text: LblDecrypt=Decrypting the file - please wait...

Section: [Window.UpdateAvailable]
Current text: LblText2=Click on the button below to start downloading the update (this may take a couple of minutes to complete). Installation will proceed normally and will require your input, nothing will be done automatically.
Fixed text: LblText2=Click on the button below to start downloading the update (this may take a couple of minutes to complete). Installation will proceed normally and will require your input; nothing will be done automatically.

Section: [Window.SoundPanel]
Current text: SendSoundError=An error occurred while contacting the server, please try again later.\nIf the problem persists, check your security settings.
Fixed text: SendSoundError=An error occurred while contacting the server. Please try again later.\nIf the problem persists, check your security settings.

Section: [Window.SoundPanel]
Current text: SendSoundDisabled=The Custom Emotion Sounds feature is currently disabled.\nThe server may be under maintenance, please try again later.
Fixed text: SendSoundDisabled=The Custom Emotion Sounds feature is currently disabled.\nThe server may be under maintenance - please try again later.

Section: [Window.Sounds.Properties]
Current text: LblDecrypt=SendSndError=The server refused the sound file, please try again later.
Fixed text: SendSndError=The server refused the sound file - please try again later.

Section: [Window.ImportSoundsWizard],
[Window.PrefImportWizard]
Current text: FileExists=The specified file already exists, do you want to overwrite?
Fixed text: FileExists=The specified file already exists. Do you want to overwrite it?

Section: [Window.ImportSoundsWizard], [Window.CreateSoundWizard]
Current text: RadExit=I'm d&one, exit this wizard
Fixed text: RadExit=I'm d&one - exit this wizard

Section: [Window.ConfigWizard]
Current text: LblUpdate=No update is done automatically or silently, you will be presented with the same options you get when you download Messenger Plus! from the web.
Fixed text: LblUpdate=No update is done automatically or silently. You will be presented with the same options you get when you download Messenger Plus! from the web.

Section: [Window.ScriptDocDownload]
Current text: LblTop=Please wait, the documentation is being downloaded.
Fixed text: LblTop=Please wait - the documentation is being downloaded.

Section: [ContestMessages]
Current text: CheckOver=The contest is now over, the results will be posted at msgpluslive.net.\nThank you for your participation!
Fixed text: CheckOver=The contest is now over. The results will be posted at msgpluslive.net.\nThank you for your participation!
01-05-2008 03:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
English language errors [PATCHOU THIS MEANS YOU!] - by fluffy_lobster on 12-16-2007 at 08:26 PM
RE: English language errors - by MeEtc on 12-16-2007 at 08:48 PM
RE: English language errors - by fluffy_lobster on 12-16-2007 at 09:21 PM
RE: English language errors - by Spunky on 12-16-2007 at 09:24 PM
RE: English language errors - by fluffy_lobster on 12-16-2007 at 09:47 PM
RE: English language errors - by ZrednaZ on 12-16-2007 at 10:17 PM
RE: English language errors - by fluffy_lobster on 01-05-2008 at 03:01 PM
RE: English language errors - by ahmetgns on 01-05-2008 at 07:55 PM
RE: English language errors - by fluffy_lobster on 03-20-2008 at 01:27 AM
RE: English language errors - by GiantSpider on 03-26-2008 at 12:06 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend