What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed?

where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed?
Author: Message:
netsplit

O.P. RE: where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed?
Awesome! muy handy.

deleted the winxp checks and when I ran it, it crashed on install.

However when I reran it, it gave me an option to repair and reapir worked without a hitch. Even better a proper install fixed some fo the display bugs! Now just trying figure out how to get it to sign in.  Been trying to figure out which windows dlls it needs. So far I've got wininet working. Now just trying to figure out how to get the advapi32 dll to work in wine, and whatever else it needs.

Thanks lots for that!

This post was edited on 01-09-2008 at 02:16 AM by netsplit.
01-09-2008 02:15 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed? - by netsplit on 01-02-2008 at 11:56 PM
RE: where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed? - by Patchou on 01-04-2008 at 07:35 PM
RE: where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed? - by ShawnZ on 01-04-2008 at 08:32 PM
RE: where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed? - by netsplit on 01-05-2008 at 10:50 PM
RE: where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed? - by ShawnZ on 01-06-2008 at 12:20 AM
RE: where does messenger plus check to see messenger live is installed? - by netsplit on 01-09-2008 at 02:15 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: