What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Modifying] ToastMessage - Settings to filter (updated)

[Modifying] ToastMessage - Settings to filter (updated)
Author: Message:
Firehalk

(Nicholas)

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Modifying ] ToastMessage - Filter by email (updated)
Okey, big post update.

While no one that viewed the post appeared to know the answer, I had the idea of get the interface of Group Convo script, and edit it in order to use with this modification I want to do.

My knowledge about scripts/javascript are not so good as I already said, so I was able to manage the "add" button only. The "remove" and "apply" buttons I don't know how I can do, because I don't know how I will store these informations (register only? if so, i have no idea how to set all this)

There is on the code still the array I have made to put nicknames on. I wish I could put user's settings of the script on that array, but if possible, would be temporary until user closes script, right?

It's not a stupid idea, so If someone wants to go ahead with it, I would appreciate a lot! Otherwise, just some help for me to do it would be good already.

On attachment, the .plsc of what I have till now.

Appreciate any feedback.

Thanks.

.plsc File Attachment: Toast Message.plsc (2.6 KB)
This file has been downloaded 194 time(s).
02-14-2008 03:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Modifying] ToastMessage - Settings to filter (updated) - by Firehalk on 02-13-2008 at 11:06 AM
RE: [Modifying ] ToastMessage - Filter by email (updated) - by Firehalk on 02-14-2008 at 03:55 PM
RE: [Modifying] ToastMessage - Settings to filter (updated) - by matty on 02-14-2008 at 05:41 PM
RE: [Modifying] ToastMessage - Settings to filter (updated) - by Firehalk on 02-14-2008 at 06:37 PM
RE: [Modifying] ToastMessage - Settings to filter (updated) - by AberNStein on 02-24-2008 at 07:11 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: