What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148

Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148
Author: Message:
karl386

– / Male / –
O.P. Sad  Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148
Hi, I hope someone will be able to reply my questions successfully. :)

At work I still use Windows 2000 SP4 and at home, on the pc I use for internet, I still have Windows 98 SE, unfortunately.
So I installed the latest version of MSN and Messenger Plus compatible for my configuration, if I'm not wrong, as the topic's title.

I wonder if there' s a script or a plug-in for my version of MSN and Messenger Plus that allows:
- to set a password to read the various chat logs and block not-authorized access to logs;
- to start multisessions for MSN, as I have different accounts;
- to make the various tags in nickname (bold, colors tags, etc...) work, as the option included in my Messenger Plus doesn't work (is it because most of people have nowadays a newer MSN or Messenger Plus, which are not compatible with mine? Is it this the reason?)

I searched in the script archive on the website but I couldn't find anything.

Besides, are there these kind of scripts, to set a password for chat logs and to start multisessions, for the latest MSN and Messenger Plus (current PLUS should already manage multi-sessions though)?
I ask this as I'll have XP or Vista installed very soon.

Thanks everyone for any help. :)

P.S.: sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Thanks for moving it.

This post was edited on 02-14-2008 at 03:23 PM by karl386.
02-14-2008 02:18 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148 - by karl386 on 02-14-2008 at 02:18 PM
RE: Chat logs and Multi-session scripts for MSN 7.0 Build 7.0.0820 with Messenger Plus 3.63.148 - by karl386 on 02-14-2008 at 05:03 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: