What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM

[Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM
Author: Message:
kaourika

34 / Female / –
O.P. RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM
Awesome, thank you! I'll edit the title.

The neat thing is that this email address allows the full range of content to be sent to the Tumblr--
quote:
Add Tumblr to your phonebook:
Post text, photos, MP3s, or videos (if you have Vimeo enabled) directly from your mobile phone. You can use the Subject line to attach a caption to photos. Remember that anyone can use this address, so keep it private. If you need to, you can reset this address.
--but I can't think of how these could be sent from WLM. =/ Although, I must say I'd probably only use it to post images; I doubt I'd do audio and video posts very often.

Also, obviously the email is unique for everyone, so there would have to be a way to set it, and have it remember you.

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowmancer
Now comes the idea of sending an email from a WLM window. I'll do some searching. You may want to edit your first post and the thread title to "[Request] Send email from a chat window" and such.
did you read the api? its easier just to use their api to add a post. the api for adding a post is a simple POST Request

Oops, didn't see this before I made my reply, I'm helping with dinner over here. =P

Anyway, the API stuff is over my head. Hence this request.
So you're saying the email method is more complex than it has to be?
02-23-2008 02:37 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by kaourika on 02-23-2008 at 02:06 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by Shadowmancer on 02-23-2008 at 02:11 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by kaourika on 02-23-2008 at 02:16 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by Shadowmancer on 02-23-2008 at 02:17 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by kaourika on 02-23-2008 at 02:21 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by Shadowmancer on 02-23-2008 at 02:24 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by -dt- on 02-23-2008 at 02:34 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by kaourika on 02-23-2008 at 02:37 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by -dt- on 02-23-2008 at 03:11 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by Shadowmancer on 02-23-2008 at 03:31 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by -dt- on 02-23-2008 at 03:34 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by Shadowmancer on 02-23-2008 at 03:36 AM
RE: [Request] Update Tumblr blog from WLM - by kaourika on 02-24-2008 at 12:51 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: