What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » RE: [Resource] Subclassing ActiveXObjects (and [Release] TabbedStatusIcon too!)

RE: [Resource] Subclassing ActiveXObjects (and [Release] TabbedStatusIcon too!)
Author: Message:
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: [Resource] Subclassing ActiveXObjects (and [Release] TabbedStatusIcon too!)
OK, I have got a problem:

There has to be some place where I can store the address of the original WNDPROC. Where should I store it so that my own injected WndProc would be able to call the original one?

Ok, I see, why not dynamically, on-the-fly, modify the injected binaries so that the called address is the VirtualAlloc-ed address? :p

This post was edited on 10-11-2008 at 06:57 PM by Mnjul.
10-11-2008 06:43 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Resource] Subclassing ActiveXObjects (and [Release] TabbedStatusIcon too!) - by Mnjul on 03-31-2008 at 05:12 PM
RE: RE: [Resource] Subclassing ActiveXObjects (and [Release] TabbedStatusIcon too!) - by deAd on 03-31-2008 at 11:15 PM
RE: RE: [Resource] Subclassing ActiveXObjects (and [Release] TabbedStatusIcon too!) - by Mnjul on 04-01-2008 at 04:26 AM
RE: RE: [Resource] Subclassing ActiveXObjects (and [Release] TabbedStatusIcon too!) - by Mnjul on 10-11-2008 at 06:43 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: