What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [Suggestion] Contact Information window - status display

[Suggestion] Contact Information window - status display
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [Suggestion] Contact Information window - status display
Already possible (I remember I read about this addition in changelog of Plus! 4.50 but I couldn't find it now, I think it was in the changelog in Beta site and Patchou forgot adding that information in the changelog at official site)

For example in this picture, your contact's status is offline. See the msn buddy lhs of "Last online" line. But you know there are more statuses with the same buddy images so to get the exact status of contact, show that contact in your desktop (right click>Messenger Plus! Features>Show on Desktop) and hover your mouse on it. The tooltip will say the exact status of that contact. ;)

I hope this will be enough for you.

[Image: attachment.php?pid=899897]
04-06-2008 10:22 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion] Contact Information window - status display - by CanadianOriginal on 04-02-2008 at 07:03 AM
RE: [Suggestion] Contact Information window - status display - by RaceProUK on 04-02-2008 at 02:01 PM
RE: [Suggestion] Contact Information window - status display - by ahmetgns on 04-06-2008 at 10:22 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: