What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [suggestion] Event Notifications

[suggestion] Event Notifications
Author: Message:
alister

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [suggestion] Event Notifications
yeah i see what your saying i think you mean you mean somthing like messenger itself doesnt update somthing unless it needs to

so it mite have the last update of an old pic you were using even if you have a newer pic as it hasnt updated some type of information yet possibly

and i think your saying plus looks at that information so depending on weather the info had been updated by messenger yet it may display an older display pic

well if you ask me a display pics a display pic its the persons pic they have had up so i dont think it really should matter that much not at all really

look at it this way that and the same concept of talking to somone on msn and seeing them change pics its not a big deal so i dont think it would matter much

tho just a thought i had that script dp get i think it is under certain intervals based on how often it checks saves contacts current display pics

now i dont no anything about coding or anything but would it be possible to have some kinda feature with a concept from that script

but whenever messenger is gonna display a toast it checks the current pics and saves them into some temp folder and reads of that temp folder

so when its gonna display a toast it feeds the pics in the toasts from the temp folder its saved the current contacts pics to if you understand my idea

again im just realiseing this probobly could cause major lagg issues and to much of it going on would slow messenger maybe

dunno just an idea maybe youl think of somthing else from it

either way i dont think the older display pics in toasts are a issue at all
[Image: darkownagel.jpg]

08-11-2008 12:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[suggestion] Event Notifications - by alister on 08-09-2008 at 02:08 AM
RE: [suggestion] Event Notifications - by mynetx on 08-09-2008 at 06:45 AM
RE: [suggestion] Event Notifications - by alister on 08-10-2008 at 09:02 PM
RE: [suggestion] Event Notifications - by CookieRevised on 08-11-2008 at 05:09 AM
RE: [suggestion] Event Notifications - by alister on 08-11-2008 at 12:11 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: