What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread

A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread
Author: Message:
Coastie

Basically Amazing

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread
Basically, Phillip posted a thread a few months ago about a magazine article that he read about the top 7 reasons the world is going to end in 2012. I was researching this on Google, and yes, that's how i came across this thread, let alone this Forum. But then after 26, yes, 26 pages of responses (of which i read every one...watch is REALLY boring...), he finally made a post that said something to the effect of if you have anything to say in this subject you might as well make a new thread because you will not get any logical responses here.  Well Philip, i just wanted to respond...not to bash anyone's opinions, or to tell any one person or another that they are wrong, just merely to give my opinion in a place that isn't completely overrun by people with EXTREMELY stupid things to say.  Basically, there is a book out now, I'm not sure if any of you have read it, but the website is http://www.apocalypse2012.com/book/ and it goes over pretty much every reason that Phillip read about.  I think that the world is going to end soon, now whether it is 2012 or 2092 i don't know, and i know people are saying i thought you said soon, but when you think of how long 2000 years is, another 80 isn't that big of a difference...but sooner or later i honestly believe (coming from someone that is in the military currently) that the world will end due to Nuclear war.  If you think about it, there are just to many countries out there with nuclear power, and every counrty (believe it or not) really relies on a great number of other countries for a lot of things.  I mean take the U.S. for example, if every other country just all of a sudden decided to cut us off from everything they supply us with...we would sprial downward into chaos in no time...so it only takes one word to make someone mad right? Well if we were to drop that one word (whatever it may be) to the wrong person at the wrong time, and start a war with another nuclear power, there is no reason that everyone that depends on that country for whatever it is they supply shouldn't back them, and vice versa for our supporters, and back to how many people have nuclear power, someone is just gonna get fed up to the point that they use a nuke, and once one is used, well, everyone else is gonna drop theirs, and poof...no more...well...anything....

just my opinion, but eh, what do i matter?

hope to see replies from Phillip, Voldemort, icd*, Cookie, and Vaccination on this thread, considering they were the ones i thought brought up the best points on the thread that prompted this one...

later ya'll

USCG...Only Way To Be Is To Be A Coastie

This post was edited on 08-22-2008 at 06:48 PM by Coastie.
(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
08-22-2008 06:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread - by Coastie on 08-22-2008 at 06:12 PM
RE: A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread - by Dex Luther on 08-22-2008 at 07:09 PM
RE: A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread - by Coastie on 08-22-2008 at 07:15 PM
RE: RE: A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread - by Dex Luther on 08-22-2008 at 09:31 PM
RE: A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread - by andrewdodd13 on 08-22-2008 at 09:28 PM
RE: A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread - by ShawnZ on 08-22-2008 at 10:02 PM
RE: A Military Response To Phillip's Apocalyptic 2012 Thread - by absorbation on 08-22-2008 at 11:15 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: