What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes!

Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes!
Author: Message:
hockeyrick

O.P. Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes!
OK

I hope someone knows how to correct this

Out of the blue, damn pc gremlins, now every time messenger starts, it displays a box that someone has added me--you know the box!
But this is for anyone and everyone that i have ever added or they have added!!!!!
400 boxes! and they have to be cancelled or deleted individually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me correct this? It happened before but have no idea how it corrected itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to uninstall and re-install, i lose all my emoticons

there has to be an easy fix!
10-05-2008 05:51 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by hockeyrick on 10-05-2008 at 05:51 AM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by Mauron on 10-05-2008 at 08:53 AM
RE: RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by davidpolitis on 10-05-2008 at 01:24 PM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by Spunky on 10-05-2008 at 12:01 PM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by RebelSean on 10-05-2008 at 12:49 PM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by Spunky on 10-05-2008 at 12:58 PM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by Mauron on 10-05-2008 at 02:15 PM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by hockeyrick on 10-05-2008 at 10:50 PM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by Chris4 on 10-05-2008 at 11:47 PM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by Spunky on 10-06-2008 at 01:27 PM
RE: Messenger, all of a sudden displays all the people that added me boxes! - by hockeyrick on 10-06-2008 at 11:06 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: