What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Half of the msg contacts are gone in WLM 9.0 beta

Half of the msg contacts are gone in WLM 9.0 beta
Author: Message:
ChicaRacing

Code Gass Fan

40 / Female / Flag
RE: Half of the msg contacts are gone in WLM 9.0 beta
It may be that they previously deleted you or you have them only as hotmail contacts and not as msn contacts, first at all take a look on hotmail's contact list and check them all to verify they are msn contacts, if so...

I think you can take a look here: "Contact list rebuilder"

I'm not quiet sure if will work for you, once it worked for me, you need to know it will login your account so, i highly recommend you login in mns any other account that you have added to your main account before run this website, that way you can see if anything weird happens, and after you run it change inmediatly your password on hotmail's website :P

Wish you good luck!
10-13-2008 08:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Half of the msg contacts are gone in WLM 9.0 beta - by Henksbike on 10-13-2008 at 03:08 PM
RE: Half of the msg contacts are gone in WLM 9.0 beta - by ChicaRacing on 10-13-2008 at 08:30 PM
RE: Half of the msg contacts are gone in WLM 9.0 beta - by Sunshine on 10-13-2008 at 09:34 PM
RE: Half of the msg contacts are gone in WLM 9.0 beta - by Henksbike on 10-14-2008 at 09:44 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: