What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Feature Request: Hyperlink to mail website when the popup displays X mails.

Feature Request: Hyperlink to mail website when the popup displays X mails.
Author: Message:
sunangel368

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. Feature Request: Hyperlink to mail website when the popup displays X mails.
Hello,

I'm a frequent email checker, and I have been using Msgplus! Plugin since 5 years ago.

I have 3 email accounts,

Windows Live Mail, GMail,& My Company Mail.

Problem 1#
During the popup which says "you have x mails from xxx@xxx.com's inbox",

The x mails didnt really follow exactly from my gmail. let's say the msgplus! plugin displayed this:"you have 5 mails from xxx@xxx.com's inbox",
and I have 5 mails in my inbox currently, i go to my gmail and viewed the mails, which remains 0 mails in my gmail inbox.

and then later I have one more mail incoming in, i can view it directly from my gmail inbox, but I didnt view the email. I waited for the Msgplus! Email Checker Popup, but it displayed "you have 6 mails from xxx@xxx.com's inbox". Instead of 1 mail, it displayed 6 mails.

Problem 2#
The purpose of setting up my mails in Msgplus! is to ease me in checking emails. So I would hope that - Whenever the Msgplus! email checker popup appears with x mails, I would hope that - when i click on that popup, it would open a default internet browser and directs me to the whatever mail service i'm using.

For instance Gmail, when i click on Msgplus! email checker popup appears with x mails, the link would directly view me www.gmail.com

I would hope there is a box for me to type the website for the email services, eg. www.gmail.com.

I hope this can applied to the patch, it greatly eases everyone on checking emails!

I don't know if this is a Bug or Report, I'm not sure. I'm sorry If I had placed the wrong thread.

Thanks for reading!
Charles

12-16-2008 08:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Feature Request: Hyperlink to mail website when the popup displays X mails. - by sunangel368 on 12-16-2008 at 08:40 AM
RE: Feature Request: Hyperlink to mail website when the popup displays X mails. - by Mnjul on 12-16-2008 at 09:07 AM
RE: Feature Request: Hyperlink to mail website when the popup displays X mails. - by sunangel368 on 12-16-2008 at 09:26 AM
RE: Feature Request: Hyperlink to mail website when the popup displays X mails. - by Jesus on 12-16-2008 at 01:48 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: