What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » One message to all online MSN contacts at once

One message to all online MSN contacts at once
Author: Message:
mad_mark1

RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once
if you open every single online msn contact box i think u can send to loads of messages. dno if this effects the 15 limit eaither.

use:
for ( var oContact = new Enumerator(Messenger.MyContacts); !oContact.atEnd(); oContact.moveNext() ) {
     if ( oContact.item().Status > STATUS_OFFLINE && oContact.item().Blocked === false ) {
        Messenger.OpenChat( oContact.item() ).OpenChat;
    }
}

this openes all windows (does not send message)
then go on 1 of the open boxes and type /all (your message) and it will send it too every window open. ive tested mine and it seems theres no limit but dnt hold me to that.

ive been trying to find out how to open all offline contacts by putting

if ( oContact.item().Status > STATUS_ONLINE && oContact.item().Blocked === false ) in where it said STATUS_OFFLINE but it just opens every msn box on my contacts and then crashes from overload of windows.
if anyone can find out how to make that work then please say

This post was edited on 03-29-2009 at 07:48 PM by mad_mark1.
03-29-2009 07:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by Dj_Jelak on 12-28-2008 at 02:00 PM
RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by Spunky on 12-28-2008 at 04:38 PM
RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by Dj_Jelak on 12-30-2008 at 10:56 AM
RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by Chris4 on 12-30-2008 at 01:07 PM
RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by matty on 12-30-2008 at 03:04 PM
RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by Dj_Jelak on 12-30-2008 at 09:30 PM
RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by davidp on 12-31-2008 at 04:41 PM
RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by matty on 12-31-2008 at 04:53 PM
RE: One message to all online MSN contacts at once - by mad_mark1 on 03-29-2009 at 07:46 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: