What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list!

Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list!
Author: Message:
Moh

– / Male / Flag
RE: Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list!
quote:
Originally posted by jaypee89
Hey everybody, this is my first post here. Looks like you all help each other out so I was hoping somebody could help me out with a problem I'm having.

I have a girlfriend and I dont like her chatting to this one guy. I know her password so I can go on her msn. So I delete him from her list, block him, and move him from the "Allow List" to the "Block List" in the privacy settings. 

Hes gone, but then after a few days, his name shows up back on the contacts list, but his status is 'Blocked'

Let me also say that my girlfriend and I use different computers. She uses hers at her house, and I use mine at my house. I really need to find out if there is a problem with contacts coming back when you use the same account on different computers because this is causing some problems with us. As you can imagine...the convo goes something like "I deleted him, why is he back on your list?!?!"

She's your girlfriend and if u had trusted her you wouldnt have been checking her msn from time to time. :)
01-21-2009 11:15 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list! - by jaypee89 on 01-20-2009 at 11:59 PM
RE: Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list! - by Chris4 on 01-21-2009 at 02:35 AM
RE: Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list! - by jaypee89 on 01-21-2009 at 02:48 AM
RE: Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list! - by Spunky on 01-21-2009 at 10:27 AM
RE: Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list! - by Menthix on 01-21-2009 at 10:58 AM
RE: Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list! - by Moh on 01-21-2009 at 11:15 AM
RE: Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list! - by seeta on 01-23-2009 at 11:18 PM
RE: Deleted/Blocked Contact keeps showing up on list! - by Spunky on 01-23-2009 at 11:36 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: