What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Looking for staff - news posters and admins

Looking for staff - news posters and admins
Author: Message:
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Looking for staff - news posters and admins
It's been a while since I last posted, so it feels weird asking here, but I know this is the most popular forum about all things Messenger. Basically in the past few months, most of my active admins and news posters have moved onto different thing, two of which went onto Neowin, where they have been hiring a mass crowd of Windows Live enthusiasts. This has left me with a rather bare team, who, like myself have other important commitments to keep up.

I think I can only count three active admins now, where there was eight this time last year. It makes a significant difference. Essentially, I need your help :P.

I'm looking for some new news posters and general helpers for my website: msgstuff.com

For those willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated, particularly if you have a desire to find and write up news posts. Insider knowledge in general will also be great, anything to help spread the work load.

There are no pressures in helping Messenger Stuff, I won't expect you to go out your way to help, but if I can get three or four new posters, who post just a couple of posts a month, it will all add up to a significant new set of articles. Even those with a sound programming, design or Messenger knowledge would be great to have as an admin :).

For anyone who is interested, please post here, or drop me an email at [Image: image.png]

Thanks again, or if this thread gets no responses, go **** yourself :grin:
03-23-2009 10:18 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by absorbation on 03-23-2009 at 10:18 PM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by Lou on 03-23-2009 at 10:47 PM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by absorbation on 03-23-2009 at 11:03 PM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by MeEtc on 03-23-2009 at 11:55 PM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by Lou on 03-24-2009 at 12:03 AM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by absorbation on 03-24-2009 at 03:29 PM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by High Speed Chaser on 03-25-2009 at 07:57 AM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by NanaFreak on 03-25-2009 at 08:01 AM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by Th3rmal on 03-25-2009 at 09:09 AM
RE: Looking for staff - news posters and admins - by user27089 on 03-25-2009 at 09:42 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: