What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Yet another laptop thread

Yet another laptop thread
Author: Message:
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Yet another laptop thread
quote:
Originally posted by foaly
Well they should be about the same, according to a bechmark test:http://www.notebookcheck.net/Mobile-Processors-Benchmarklist.2436.0.html
the T3400 is al little better, sadly there is only one benchmark test comparing them in this graph...

So I would say the MSI is the way to go, and instead of alternate order it at Zercom Computers Eindhoven (http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/230556/msi-ex623-070nl.html shop review is good and the price is 50 euro's less...)
Thanks for your reply.
I hadn't seen that benchmark yet, but they appear to be quite equal indeed. Also on other sites people claim them to be about equal, be it with or without a benchmark.
Also, I spoke to my dad about it (he's an IT professional) and he told me that if it was purely about the CPU I should go with the Samsung, but if other factors played a role too (which they do) it shouldn't matter that much.
I also noticed the price difference after posting this thread. This makes the MSI cheaper than the Samsung too. The Zercom website doesn't give a lot of details though so I'll send them an email to ask whether or not it's the same laptop with the exact same specs.
As it stands now I'll get a numpad and a better graphics card for less money than the Samsung. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me :)

So unless anyone comes up with a huge downside to the MSI I think I'll go with that one.
03-25-2009 12:44 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Yet another laptop thread - by Jesus on 03-24-2009 at 01:33 AM
RE: Yet another laptop thread - by Kenji on 03-24-2009 at 08:13 AM
RE: RE: Yet another laptop thread - by Jesus on 03-24-2009 at 10:07 AM
RE: Yet another laptop thread - by Jesus on 03-25-2009 at 12:16 PM
RE: Yet another laptop thread - by foaly on 03-25-2009 at 12:29 PM
RE: Yet another laptop thread - by Jesus on 03-25-2009 at 12:44 PM
RE: Yet another laptop thread - by Jesus on 03-26-2009 at 02:10 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode