What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work?

How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work?
Author: Message:
Vilkku
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work?
quote:
Originally posted by floeiz
Hi

My problem is somewhat different. I've added a few people on an account recently, and I have been chatting with them, but when I check the Contact Information, it says that I am not on their contact list. How is that possible if I see them online the moment I add them? If I were not on their account, I would not be able to see them online the moment I've added them.

I've tried it on my own multiple accounts, adding my other accounts and the same thing arises. For example, I would add account B, and accept the invitation. But when I check if account B has account A in the contact list, it says no.

???
You can configure WLM to allow people who aren't in your contact list to be able to talk to you, the other person has likely done that.
[Image: signature.php]
10-22-2009 04:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by riahc4 on 05-24-2009 at 08:20 PM
RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by blessedguy on 05-24-2009 at 08:30 PM
RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by Rolando on 05-24-2009 at 09:21 PM
RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by riahc4 on 05-24-2009 at 10:05 PM
RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by MeEtc on 05-24-2009 at 10:30 PM
RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by matty on 05-25-2009 at 12:45 PM
RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by Menthix on 05-25-2009 at 12:52 PM
RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by floeiz on 10-21-2009 at 11:55 PM
RE: RE: How/Does the "You are in this contact's list" work? - by Vilkku on 10-22-2009 at 04:48 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: