What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [Soon] World of Football Collection

[Soon] World of Football Collection
Author: Message:
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. [Soon] World of Football Collection
Hello folks!

You may be wondering why I have created another thread, when i already have a fairly popular thread already created. Well i have decided to group all of my World of Football skins into one nice and neat little "Collection" thread, starting from Version 2 all of my World of Football skins will be directly linked and kept up to date via this thread!

Work has now started on the new skins at a steady pace. As mentioned previously, this will bring the version number up to Version 2. Following are the details that i am willing to confirm and are final, as some things after a few emails to Menthix have changed due to some concerns.

Version 2:
  • Complete redesign, recoding and basically a complete re-haul of the original, Version 1 wasn't how i wanted it to be.
  • All divisions/leagues that are created will contain the teams ONLY from the current season.
  • All divisions/leagues will be packed into individual large skin packages containing all teams from the division/league.
  • Teams that are considered to be the most requested, and individually requested will be added to the official skins database.
  • ALL individual teams from EVERY division/league released will be available on my website approximately 2 weeks after the package release!
  • All details will appear on itzeddie.com first! If you wish to stay up to date and test these skins watch the website!
Divisions/Leagues Under Construction:
  • English Premier League; Release Date: TBA
Divisions/Leagues Planned*:
  • English Premier League; Release Date: TBA
  • Champions of England; Release Date: TBA
  • Champions of Europe; Release Date: TBA

Version 1 Threads:
Please note that this thread is not for Version 1 discussion unless you are posting something to compare to or suggesting a feature from. For my previous two skins please visit the following;

- English Premier League: Thread Link
- La Liga: Thread Link

*All divisions/league's mentioned are planned but not confirmed.

This post was edited on 09-29-2009 at 04:10 AM by Eddie.
...there used to be a signature here :)
06-06-2009 11:45 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
[Soon] World of Football Collection - by Eddie on 06-06-2009 at 11:45 AM
RE: World of Football Collection [Soon!] - by Th3rmal on 06-06-2009 at 01:08 PM
RE: World of Football Collection [Soon!] - by Eddie on 06-06-2009 at 02:48 PM
RE: World of Football Collection [Soon!] - by warmth on 06-06-2009 at 04:13 PM
RE: World of Football Collection [Soon!] - by Eddie on 09-29-2009 at 04:05 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version