What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Forced upgrade for Messenger version 8.5 users

Forced upgrade for Messenger version 8.5 users
Author: Message:
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Forced upgrade for Messenger version 8.5 users
Very well said.....I think more people need to be reading this thread instead of the abominations describing how to hack 8.5

People need to learn to move with the times......I'm almost 100% certain that all of the people saying how much they hate WLM 2009 and want to stay with 8.5 were exactly the same people who were complaining how terrible 8.5 was when they were forced to upgrade and that they wanted to stay with 8.1

If you can't abide with upgrading products to new, improved and more secure versions, then I suggest that you no longer use computers, as that's the reality of the computer world.

Would anybody refuse to upgrade their anti-virus software and instead try to "hack" a previous version just because they prefer how the old one looks?  Exactly.

By continuing to run an older version of Messenger you are doing the same damage to your computer as if you were running out of date anti-virus as you are opening yourself up to avoidably risks.

For those members of the forum who are providing advice on how to "hack" 8.5....please don't.  It's the wrong message to be spreading in a support forum.  Instead, please heed the advice given by Cookie, Meetc and myself and advise users to update to  the 2009 version and aid them with any matters arising from this.

For more information please read the following topic:

CookieRevised's reply to Possible ways to use older version of msn and messenger plus?
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5215 days, 10 hours, 46 minutes, 15 seconds ago
11-07-2009 11:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Forced upgrade for Messenger version 8.5 users - by MeEtc on 11-07-2009 at 12:35 AM
RE: Forced upgrade for Messenger version 8.5 users - by djdannyp on 11-07-2009 at 11:50 PM
RE: Forced upgrade for Messenger version 8.5 users - by Thunder708 on 12-17-2009 at 12:23 AM
RE: Forced upgrade for Messenger version 8.5 users - by hockeyrick on 12-25-2009 at 07:34 AM
RE: Forced upgrade for Messenger version 8.5 users - by e.vasquez18@hotmai on 02-02-2010 at 06:27 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: