What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco arena tour

Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco arena tour
Author: Message:
Vazza

– / Female / –
O.P. RE: Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco arena tour
Hey Guys

Well decision was made last week to go for the front row of the tiered seating (Block K). That way we're more than likely to see everything that's going on.

I know what you're saying about pre-sales, but knowing how popular Cirque is (and the fact that it's only place in Scotland it's visiting) I wasn't prepared to run the risk of not getting decent seats (even know I was prepared to be standing outside the box office at the SECC on the Friday to make sure plus I only had 2 days which I could choose from (as apparently I'm going on holiday on the Friday/Saturday)

As for the seat location, well I guess it depends on what you're seeing and where it is.  Preferentially, I prefer close to the stage IF you know it's not going to be some big flashy production. Most tickets recently have been 4/5 rows from the front which for my photographically speaking is perfect for me and have been pretty simple productions. And mostly those tickets have been only a month or weeks before the show is due.

p.s. Tickets were about the same from Ticketsoup and Ticketmaster. But at least taking it through Ticketmaster I got the choice of adding insurance that meant should I be unable to attend the event (through illness or whatnot), we should get our money back :p

Huggles
Vhari x
I'll never forget how lucky I was 7277 days, 3 hours, 26 minutes, 26 seconds ago
[Image: 2tde3m][Image: 2y6ojm]
12-17-2009 01:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco arena tour - by Vazza on 12-10-2009 at 02:19 AM
RE: Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco arena tour - by kezz on 12-17-2009 at 02:11 AM
RE: Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco arena tour - by CookieRevised on 12-17-2009 at 06:39 AM
RE: Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco arena tour - by Vazza on 12-17-2009 at 01:04 PM
RE: Cirque du Soleil: Saltimbanco arena tour - by Patchou on 12-19-2009 at 07:08 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: